CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Organising Committee invites the submission of abstracts for original work for consideration as an oral or poster presentation in the 7th International 4 Corners of Cardiology Meeting 2024 (4CC 2024).
The 4 Corners are as follows:
- Interventional / Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Heart Failure
- Risk Factor and Prevention
Before submitting an abstract please carefully read the below guidelines before completing the form.
Note: It is allowable for abstracts to have been presented at other conferences and still be eligible for submission to 4CC.
Submit an abstract
Read the below information before completing the form and submitting your abstract.
Submit your abstract for consideration in the Scientific Program. The top 10 abstracts will receive complimentary registration to the Meeting.
Abstract submission guidelines
All abstracts must be original work. An abstract should not be submitted if the work has been published. The presenting author must register for the Meeting to ensure their abstract(s) is included in the final program. The deadline for presenting author registration will be advised in the acceptance letter. All submissions must be completed in the following format using the attached template
- Not exceed 250 words
- Typed in Arial font, size 12pt and single line spacing
- Affiliation is required for the presenting author only
- Format – TITLE, AUTHORS, Presenting Author Affiliation, BACKGROUND, METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION
- Submissions should be submitted as a PDF titled: <2024_4CC Abstract_<NAME>.pdf
Download the 4CC 2024 abstract template example
Abstract submission general information
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and accepted at the discretion of the Organising Committee. The 10 best abstracts will be offered a display at the conference and accompanied by a complimentary meeting registration for the presenting author.
Should you have any queries, please email the meeting managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF conversion instructions (Windows)
- If the file was previously saved, select File > Save a Copy. If the file is unsaved, select File > Save As.
- Select Browse to choose the location on your computer where you want to save the file.
- In the drop-down list, select PDF.
4. Select Save.
Join our mailing list
Get the latest notifications on the Meeting.
The Meeting begins in...